Thursday 20 December 2012

Comfort food: outfit version.



This outfit exemplifies the perfect combination of comfy and stylish, in my own couch-lounging sartorial opinion. These are my favourite pair of jeans. Sadly, just last evening I managed to spill candle wax all over a friend's floor, with the last few spats landing on the bottom trim of my jeans. We later read that ironing them with a paper bag between the iron and material will draw the wax from the jean to the paper, rendering the jean wax- and stain-free. If you see them in a future outfit post, you will instantly know that this home remedy was a success!

Jeans Le Chateau

Scarf gift (purchased in Switzerland)

Sweater thrifted


Earrings kiosk, University campus

Accidental click that gave me time to do something silly

Saddle shoes Shopruche


These are some of my favourite outfit pictures. Natural light is so much more appealing! More where these came from come in Spring.



No comments:

Post a Comment