Thursday 20 December 2012

Dec. 20 - P.S.

I failed to acknowledge the gap between posts that just.. err.. happened here. Its not that I've lost interest. I have set a bit of a precedent though, and I am not confident I'll be able to keep up the same effort in posts come the new year.

You see, when one is not a natural writer, it can become a teeny bit of a chore - which blogging should not be. The 'chore' label stems more from the time than the task itself. Time is going to become quite valuable come January, when I return to school full time to complete my Doctorate, but continue working my current job full time.

In the interest of continuing to keep up the blog (at a reasonable rate of posting, ie. more than once a month and hopefully more than once a week), some posts time forward may just be the outfit itself. Perhaps a short blurb on where I wore it or why I like it, but I'm not going to put the pressure on myself for any more than that. With that said, one Nov. and one Dec. outfit post, coming soon! (evidence I haven't lost the interest in wardrobe-blogging, just the time to have creative descriptions alongside).


No comments:

Post a Comment