Monday 1 April 2013

Casual post



Another approach I have to creating an outfit is keeping my eye out for colour combinations that pop. Often my inspiration is others' outfits that pass me by, but colours are everywhere, and sometimes they aren't necessarily beside each other. Someone will walk by a store sign and the colour of their sweater and the sign will attract my eye, or I'll like the colour of a car and think "I need to find a way to incorporate that into an outfit". I guess it goes without saying, I enjoy outfits that are purely about the colour. Even better, when an item itself is colour blocked, such as this one.

It also goes without saying that I like a comfortable outfit. Most of the posts on the blog thus far are pre/post work, which isn't always a representation of how I dress day to day. And since the year long project requires the comfy clothes to be recycled and recombined along with everything else, I present you with the casual look..



this one

No comments:

Post a Comment