Tuesday 2 April 2013

Day Workin & Night Out



 


Here I go with my colour blocks again! This time I inadvertently created what look like national flags. Which definitely just sparked a diversion to this website. Yes, I searched just to see if anything even came close to my colour blocking. No, not really (Closest = Sierra Leone, Maybe?). While nothing really matched, it did just spur on the fun idea of having theme days for countries. Nothing obvious, just a subtle tribute to a country's colours, and perhaps a little peak into what the styles of the country are. An idea to keep in mind for certain. I'm thinking perhaps Estonia first..



And I did some minor tweaking for a night out. (I'm not one to get too fancy. Okay maybe occasionally). I changed into jeans, and added this home-made tee for the casual version. I enjoy colours that don't typically go together, like the mint and kind of a dull chartreuse (yellow green). Add: some might call it 'puke' green..haha. Yay for ugly colours :)


 




No comments:

Post a Comment