Monday 12 November 2012

Big little favour


November 11 being Remembrance Day, and falling on a Sunday, means that many in my neck of the woods enjoy the following Monday off. I was comfortably enjoying my morning in oblivion when my day abruptly swung into action: my husband called from work (he is not one of those many), requesting I deliver him some highly necessary, forgotten keys. As a good wife, I of course obliged. This is what I threw on, quite literally, and thus will be my first outfit post. As I've started outfit posting before I am actually prepared to (camera-wise), these are taken on my i-Phone (a little disappointingly, I know). Be patient though. I just did the big apartment to house move (huzzah!) and some things have not unpacked themselves yet. Instead of trying to hide the lack of a self-timer function, I just embraced it. (And for the record, keys were delivered first, photos snapped upon return home!)

Striped shirt thrifted

Sweater from Dots

Hat from Herbergers

I haven't worn this sweater in a very, very long time. It sat in my mending pile for months on end, as I felt it needed some taking in on the sides. One thing that has unpacked itself is the mending pile, and I decided to give this one a second go without taking it in. I think I am satisfied with that decision upon seeing it in the still picture as opposed to the mirror.

No comments:

Post a Comment